Easley, SC 29642 US
Why you will love this job:
- Opportunity to work with a well-established family-owned company with over 50 years of doing business in the Upstate!
- Hiring Immediately
What your future day will look like:
- Oversee satellite post office operations, scheduling and workflow and a mail production crew
- Processing using BCC software, file manipulation and custom programming, overseeing operation of inkjet, tabbing, and poly-wrapping equipment.
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Have a thorough knowledge of USPS categories and mail regulations
- Minimum 1 year of BCC Software (or equivalent) experience required
- Ability to work 7AM-4PM
- BCC Software: 1 year (Required)
- Direct mailing: 1 year (Required)
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.