Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an experienced dental hygienist looking for a career with a dynamic team of professionals providing the highest level of technical expertise?
- Privately owned practice.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Provide exemplary dental care to patients.
- Educate patients by effectively communicating procedures and care
- Maintain dental equipment
- 401K w/match
- Uniforms provided & continuing education!
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Registered Dental Hygienist License in SC & CPR certification
- Experience preferred
- Excellent communicator with a great attitude.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.