Director of Analytics
Greenville, SC 29605 US
This role would also be eligible for a 7.5-20% annual bonus
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you motivated to lead a close-knit, collaborative team through a quickly growing and changing environment in a flexible and adaptive manner?
- Do you have good problem solving skills and forward thinking ideas to contribute to providing a successful vision to the employees, C-Suite, clients and customers?
- Do you have a thirst for maximizing tech tools to deliver value-based intel to driving business decisions?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Develop and execute data analytics and business intelligence strategies that align with overall business objectives.
- Manage and mentor a team of analysts to ensure individual and team goals are met and corporate culture and vision is continuous throughout deliverables.
- Partner with leadership to develop and monitor financial analyses surrounding product performance. Analyze risks and profitability outcomes. Will have direct interaction with an engaged C-Suite.
- Oversee data infrastructure and workflow, ensuring data is accurate, timely, and complete. Identify trends, develop reports and dashboards and communicate findings providing recommendations to drive key performance metrics and business initiatives.
- Hybrid Schedule Opportunties
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous PTO package
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus potential up to 20%
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree
- MBA/Master s Degree, preferred but not required.
- 5-7 years experience in business analytics with a proven track record of success in a leadership role
- Experience in risk/credit management in consumer finance
- SQL, Python experience in data analysis
- Tableau or Power BI for data visualization
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 14 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!