Director of FP&A
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $160,000 - $170,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for set at the table where you are an integral part of the financial decision making process for corporate growth and strategy?
- Do you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams in modeling, analyzing, interpreting and communicating findings and recommendations for the trajectory of the company?
- Are you an inquisitive person who enjoys working with data using an analytical and statistical approach to finding patterns and risks?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- This role will work closely with the C-Suite, senior managers and third-party partners to solve diverse problems that impact corporate growth and success
- The Director of FP&A will own the financial plan and forecast model, including accurate financial reporting, and help adapt the model as needed for the growing complexity of the business to include multi-year forecasts.
- Will analyze large, complex data sets utilizing data mining and statistical techniques to identify, interpret and model trends or patterns.
- Assist in the leading and mentorship in a growing FP&A team.
- Lead development and testing of multiple hypotheses, as well as build, maintain and enhance financial models.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational performance reports.
- Full benefits including health insurance, PTO, STD and LTD, 401k and profit sharing
- Rich incentive package for additional income based on performance!
- Healthy lunch reimbursement program
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of professional experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Advanced Excel and SQL experience with the ability to create detailed reports is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or a similar data visualization tool is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; Master s Degree in quantitative field (preferred).
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!