Director of Facilities Operations
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you hold yourself to a high standard for details?
- Are you seeking to join a growing organization?
- Do you want to play a key role in maintaining a beautiful campus in Greenville?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Plan, organize and direct physical operations including custodial, safety/security teams, utilities and climate/energy control systems.
- Continually research/implement best practices for facilities management activities
- Manage up to 25 employees, including hiring and training team members
- Serve as liaison to 3rd party vendors/contractors as well as maintaining a strong relationship with those companies
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and appearance of the campus facility, including various buildings and the outside grounds.
- Monitor and manage an approved operating budget
- Lead the Emergency Response team affecting school operations
- Report activities and routinely communicate with the Board of Trustees along with other Board committees
- Competitive benefits package is offered!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- PTO and Holiday Pay
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors degree in a technically related field is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of facilities management experience
- Experience with various commercial building systems including boilers/chillers, electrical, HVAC, plumbing & fire/security systems
- Broad knowledge of local, state & federal government regulations
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.