Greenville, SC 29609 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like a lot of variety in the day?
- Do you like a great office culture who values giving back to the community?
- Do you enjoy company events?
- Do you want excellent benefits, including profit sharing?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Manage incoming and ongoing collections disputes
- Conduct online research
- Generate standard responses
- Communicate with internal team
- Read and interpret dispute letters
- Correspond with vendors to assist in resolution
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
Temp to hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to shift priorities
- Solid organizational skills
- Tenacity and analytical skills
- Great work history with limited job changes
- Collections dispute experience a strong plus
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.