Distribution Customer Service Representative
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you like a family-oriented environment with limited turnover?
- Would you like the security of working for a leading distributor with a 35+ year history?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Respond to customer needs.
- Support internal sales and purchasing teams.
- Process orders and set up shipments.
- Manage inventory.
- Work with freight forwarders and handle paperwork for international freight
- 401 K
- Company paid LTD
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- PTO and holidays
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Solid work history with limited job changes
- 2+ years history working in manufacturing or distribution customer service
- Strong math aptitude and attention to detail
- MS Word/Excel proficiency
- International shipping/logistics a strong plus
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.