ERP iSeries Developer
Spartanburg, SC 29301 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Have you had success in ERP Development?
- Are you an expert with IBM iSeries, RPG, CLP and SQL?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Hybrid role with only office hours on Monday.
- Develop Enhancements to existing software based on changing business requirements
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value quality software.
- Company offers an excellent benefits package!
- Health insurance for employees
Type: Contract to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3 years of ERP Development
- IBM iSeries, RPG, CLP and SQL expertise
- Deep understanding for ERP modules
- Experience in EDI document generation, processing, and transmission
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael Bays has been an IT Recruiter with Godshall for 13 years. Originally from Pennsylvania, Michael fell in love with the south while obtaining his BS in Management and MS in Human Resource Development at Clemson University. He then went on to recruit for a software company and was a Director or HR for a computer hardware firm. When he’s not at work, you can find this 2 time cancer survivor cheering on his alma mater and being the best father to his two boys, Lance and Jake.