Greenville, SC 29601 US
Why you will love this job:
- Half day Fridays!
- Competitive Salary
- Family-oriented culture
- Hiring Immediately
Salary: $100-120K + $5-10K sign on bonus
What your future day will look like:
- Lead Electrical Engineering group
- Design power distribution systems, lights and low-voltage systems for building projects
- Produce all plans and specifications associated with design
- Visit site for information gathering and work progress
- Make sure all electric utility and codes are followed
- Generous benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Employer paid Life, STD, LTD
- Performance-Based Bonus
- Health & Savings options for individual and family care
- Employeee Assistance Program
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- BS in Electrical Engineering & PE license
- 10+ years electrical design experience
- 3+ years healthcare system design experience, including knowledge of healthcare building codes
- Proficiency with AutoCAD & Revit
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.