Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Greer, SC 29652 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you thrive in a hands-on engineering role?
- Would you like to work for a company that is a leader in their industry?
- Are you looking for a position that can grow your technical skills?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Repair, maintenance, installation and modification of E&I functions
- Drive machine capability and increased reliabiity
- Define procedures used by E&I technicians
- Coordinate PMs and shutdown activities
- Help diagnose major breakdown issues
- Responsible for spare parts/MRO inventory
- Support continuous improvement projects to upgrade equipment
- Coordinate with mechanical maintenance group
- Retirement + Match
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus potential
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree - Electrical Engineering preferred
- 2+ years of electrical maintenance engineering experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with power systems, drive systems and distributed control systems
- Lean/Six Sigma familiarity is a plus
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.