Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
Salary: $70,000 to $75,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to advance your Electrical/Electronics career with a rapidly growing company in beautiful Upstate SC?
- A well-known electronics manufacturer with a global presence is looking to add an Electronics Technician to their 1st shift!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work closely in a team-oriented environment interfacing with both engineers and technicians
- Participate in projects designing and building machines for the production floor
- Layout/wire electrical panels for production machinery
- Participate in the selection of electrical motors, PLC's and other machine components
- Work with Project Engineering to also modify/improve existing production machinery
- Production equipment will include hydraulic, pneumatic and automation systems
- Will involve some limited travel to company facilities to install equipment and provide training
- Company offers a very healthy benefits package!
- Health Insurance (including dental/vision)
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology or other technically related field is preferred
- 5+ years of machine building experience in a production environment
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude
- Experience with hydraulic/pneumatic, vision and robotic systems
- Familiarity with PLC's and HMI's
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be a huge plus!
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.