Engineering Project Manager
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
Are you an entry/junior level Project Manager looking for a growing company in the Upstate? If so, a great company who works with manufacturing based combustion/burner systems is looking to add a P.M. to their growing team.
Solid opportunity to grow your technical experience with a strong company!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Supervise and manage multiple industrial projects in fast-paced manufacturing environments
- Work directly with inhouse sales, engineering, purchasing and manufacturing staff as well as outside vendors
- Communicate timelines while managing multiple projects to internal staff as well as clients
- Create 3D assembly drawings in SolidWorks
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement Plan
- Medical insurance assistance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or other technically related field is preferred
- 1+ year of industrial project management experience
- Experience with SolidWorks 3D design in creating models
- Technical aptitude and ability to work with basic engineering principals
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to work with Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.