Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an engineering leader looking for your next challenge? If so, a leading retailer/distributor of industrial engines with a family-oriented culture is looking for an Engineering/Technical Director to lead their growing team of technical professionals!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Create, design and test applications/products that meet and exceed customer specifications
- Lead development and prototyping of new products
- Design components in SolidWorks 3D design software and manage technical drawings/data
- Lead quality and process improvement initiatives
- Work closely with sales and customer service to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Visit company clients as needed and attend industry-related seminars.
- Company offers a competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental & Vision
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering related discipline
- 3+ years of applicable technical/engineering experience
- Strong proficiency in SolidWorks
- Familiarity with quality and process improvement
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent communication skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.