Duncan, SC 29334 US
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to join a well-established company that has been in business for over 60 years?
- Do you like variety in your day and the ability to wear multiple hats?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Troubleshoot equipment and material issues.
- Improve production equipment and methods.
- Production planning. and new product roll out.
- 100% paid insurance for employee
- PTO and 401K
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s or Associate degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability to demonstrate past project management skills.
- Problem solving skills with a proven mechanical aptitude.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we will review your experience and skills. You will then hear back quickly with the next steps.
If you have already spoken with Godshall, please reach out to your recruiter. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience and skills are a perfect fit for.
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.