Spartanburg, SC 29301 US
Salary: $70k to $80k
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work for a company that s been recognized as a Certified Best Workplace?
- Are you interested in working for a company with low turnover in a stable, family and business casual environment?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Primary professional and personal support for business owner in Spartanburg
- Calendar and email management to include scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings (both in person and through Microsoft Teams) and managing emails efficiently
- Arrange corporate and personal travel itineraries, accommodations, and logistics for the company president and family members, as needed, based in Spartanburg
- Handle accounting including expense reports, invoices, and reimbursements, ensuring accuracy and timely processing
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance and repairs, of investment properties, liaising with vendors and contractors
- Manage investment property budgets, track expenses, and maintain financial records as an executive assistant
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant, Property Manager, or House Manager in Spartanburg
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft products specifically Outlook, Teams and Excel
- Proficency in budgeting software
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in managing budgets and financial records including electronic banking expertise
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!