Executive Office Manager
Greenville, SC 29601 US
Salary: $ 60,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Want a beautiful office with plenty of parking within walking distance of downtown Liberty Bridge?
- Would you love a job with variety in a professional setting?
- Would you like to be part of a growing team that offers bonuses?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Manage bookkeeping and reconcile statements in QuickBooks
- Coordinate schedules and oversee calendar
- Communicate with attorneys and clients
- Maintain timelines of projects
- Prepare and edit contracts
- Handle other administrative duties when needed
- Real estate or legal experience a strong plus
- Paid holidays
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- QuickBooks and proficiency
- Strong oral/written communication skills with solid attention to detail
- 3+ years of administrative and accounting experience
- Clean personal credit
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.