Field Service Technician
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an experienced Field Service Technician looking to jump start your career? If so, a well-established company in strong growth mode is looking to add a Field Service Technician to their growing team!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Travel to domestically and internationally based manufacturing companies installing/troubleshooting/repairing industrial machinery
- Provide technical support/training to company clients and make appropriate recommendations
- Troubleshoot/repair equipment issues ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate records and backup software/programming changes for individual clients
- Routinely interface/communicate with clients to resolve any equipment issues
- Respond to emergency service calls as needed
- Company offers an excellent benefits package!
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- A.S. in Mechatronics or other technical field is preferred
- 3+ years of industrial maintenance/field service experience
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude
- Prior experience with PLC's (Allen Bradley/RSLogix)
- Ability to read/comprehend electrical schematics
- Ability to travel up to 80% (must have valid passport)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.