Field Service Technician
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
Calling technically savvy professionals who enjoy travel in the U.S. and other international destinations! This established firm is adding to their installation and service team! Excellent opportunity for someone who has technical aptitude--this employer will train you! You'll never have the same, boring week twice!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Traveling weekly to client sites to assist with installation and repair of machinery
- Mechanical installtion of New Robotic Systems
- Upgrading existing equipment and troubleshooting/resolving issues
- Documentation of projects and project outcomes
- Be the face and voice of your organization when onsite with various clients
- 100% healthcare insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Degree in a technically related field is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year in an industrial maintenance or mechanical role, machine setup a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time (domestic/international travel)
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in learning
- Strong service mindset to communicate with clients and collaborate with internal team
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.