Field Service Technician
Greenville, SC 29605 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to be a key player in the startup of a new branch of a global company?
- Are you looking for a position that offers autonomy and growth potential?
- Are you wanting to grow your technical expertise?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Install and commission company product at customer site
- Troubleshoot/repair any issues the customer has with the product
- Train and give instructions to the operators
- Provide any technical support to the customer
- Prepare and schedule the installation work
- Maintain the tools needed for installation and service work
- Support production when not traveling
- Health package
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate's in Mechatronics or other related degrees preferred
- Experience with PLC troubleshooting, Siemens preferred
- Experience troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- 5+ years in an industrial field service or maintenance technician role
- Ability to travel 70%, mostly domestic, occasional international travel
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.