Field Service Technician
Greer, SC 29651 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for a field service role where all expenses are paid when traveling?
- Are you looking for a small office environment where you can have autonomy and make an impact?
- Would it be fun to travel for training to Germany?
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Technical support for customers over the phone
- Travel to customer sites to install and service equipment
- Check functionality of PLC controls (Allen-Bradley & Siemens)
- Operator and maintenance training at customer sites
- Maintain test equipment
- Assist with customer trials
- Company contributes $2500 to HSA per year OR adds bonus for insurance plan
- Simple Retirement Plan - 2% of annual salary
- Company card for travel
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 1+ year in an industrial maintenance role
- Troubleshooting/repair skills
- Aptitude with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic functioning of equipment
- Knowledge of PLCs (Allen-Bradley, Siemens)
- Willing to travel 40-50%
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.