Global Supply Chain Manager
Greenville, SC 29617 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a supply chain professional who excels at the strategic piece of sourcing?
- Would you like to be a part of a stable organization that has been around 50+ years?
- Do you want to be a part of a close-knit team?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Identify and qualify new suppliers
- Lead and manage sourcing projects
- Control material costs by negotiating and understanding possible material substitutions
- Evaluate supplier performance and provide feedback
- Participate in product development projects on the materials side
- Manage a team of 4-6, including hiring/development of personnel
- Understand capacity and forecasting needs
- Develop and track supply chain KPIs
- Stay attuned to current business situations and economic conditions to make deicisons about material requirements
- Gainsharing Plan - distributed quarterly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with 4.5% match
- Paid Vacation & Sick TIme
- Paid Holidays
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in business or supply chain management
- 5+ years of sourcing/supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years in a supply chain leadership role
- Proven ability on the strategic side of supply chain
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and bills of material
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.