Travelers Rest, SC 29690 US
Salary: $50,000 - 60,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Strong experience with providing technical assistance to end-users
- Ability to research, diagnose and troubleshoot
- Great written & oral communication skills
- Do you enjoy working in office everyday?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Normal schedule is 8am 5pm with ability to work early mornings, evenings or weekends periodically
- Assist with software applications and hardware needs
- Handling multiple projects at once
Full benefits including medical, dental, STD, Long TD, PTO
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 1+ years of help desk or technical support experience
- Proficiency in Office 365 applications
- Ability to travel up to 50 miles as needed
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.