IT Migration Engineer
Greenville, SC 29601 US
Why you will love this job:
- Great chance to use your IT Skills implementing Server Migration, Firewall, and IT Onboarding for new clients
- Growing company with unlimited PTO policy!
- Rated one of the Best Places to Work in SC!
Salary: $70- $80K
What your future day will look like:
- Work directly with Project Management to implement new clients by Migrating Servers, Office365, Firewall and all areas of infrastructure
- Remote in and visit local client sites helping them grow a stronger IT infrastructure
- Health Care Package
- 401K w/ match
- Unlimited PTO
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Strong background in supporting Servers, Networks, and all areas of IT
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at client sites.
- Prior experience with a client related IT solutions
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael Bays has been an IT Recruiter with Godshall for 10 years. Originally from Pennsylvania, Michael fell in love with the south while obtaining his BS in Management and MS in Human Resource Development at Clemson University. He then went on to recruit for a software company and was a Director or HR for a computer hardware firm. When he’s not at work, you can find this 2 time cancer survivor cheering on his alma mater and being the best father to his two boys, Lance and Jake.