Fountain Inn, SC 296449020 US
Why you will love this job:
- Great opportunity to work with an international manufacturer supporting the integrity, security and availability of the data and systems.
- Every day will have different challenges and opportunities!
- Long term contract with potential of career growth and being hired on.
- Hiring Immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Providing IT assistance to office and manufacturing staff
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics
- Updating computer software as well as upgrading hardware and systems
- Supporting network infrastructure, servers, IP phones, IP cameras, and other networked devices
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Education Requirements: Four-year degree or equivalent work experience (Minimum of two years of Windows PC troubleshooting and repair)
- Certification Requirements: Microsoft, CompTIA preferred
- Experience Required (Years): 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
- Specialized Knowledge in Microsoft, Windows system and PC troubleshooting
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!