Fountain Inn, SC 296449020 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for great 1st shift hours?
- Are you hoping to have an opportunity to work with a large international manufacturer?
- Would you like an opportunity for career advancement and growth?
- Do you want to be in a manufacturing facility that has an interesting and unique product?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Install and maintain production equipment, including electrical wiring
- Occasional mechanical maintenance
- Keeping parts and tools organized
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on a variety of machines
- Assist machine technicians
- Health Benefits Package
- Incredible low copays and deductible
- Paid Life, STD and LTD
- Up to 15%+ bonus/year
- 401K with 4% match
- Tuition reimbursement, wholesale club reimbursement, gym reimbursement
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Understanding of electrical troubleshooting and installation
- Electrician certification is highly preferred
- 2+ years manufacturing maintenance experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.