Duncan, SC 293349635 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you love working in a sales role without the pressure of individual sales goals?
- Do you thrive working with internal staff and customers to accurately quote parts and projects?
- Do you appreciate earning extra income through a quarterly team based bonus ranging from $750-$2500?
- Would you love to work remotely 2 days a week after training?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist customers, sales managers, and agents with all aspects of the sales process for products manufactured and supplied to various markets
- Respond to requests for quotes or market leads
- Manage purchase orders through orders process to ensure delivery
- Provide customers with ongoing proactive communication regarding order status
- Maintain files for quotes, purchase orders, ands sales order acknowledgments
- Submit and manage customer complaints and claim settlement
- Weekly pay via direct deposit while during the temp to hire process
- Full benefits including medical, dental, 401K, unlimited PTO
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to pass background and drug test
- 2-3+ years in a customer service or inside sales role within manufacturing or distribution
- Customer service and sales grit with ability to grasp technical products
- Experience in Salesforce, Oracle, or GreatPlains
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.