Inside Sales Specialist
Easley, SC 29642 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work for a market leader in the metal machining industry?
- Are you looking for a family-like cultural environment within a global company?
- Do you want to be the leader of your own customers?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Liaison between the customer and production
- Manage exisiting accounts and further develop relationship/sales
- Help to resolve any customer complaints
- Prepare and negotiate quotes based on customer requirements
- Coordinate with different departments to fulfill customer requests
- Keep up with sales related documentation
- Grow and maintain product knowledge in order to educate customers
- Participate in forecasting and sales projections with the team
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- 401K + match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years in a similar role, inside sales/customer service or outside sales
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand a technical product
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.