Greenville, SC 29609 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you like a fun environment with basketball courts and pool tables?
- Would you like to work with a fun team that gives back to the community?
- Do you like having production goals?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Complete investigative tasks using internet, social media, and phones
- Record data while staying compliant with company and state/federal regulations
- Learn other business operations under the guidance of management
- This position requires dedicated focus and the ability to empathize with consumers
- Come to work daily ready to solve problems that arise from unique circumstances.
- Understand the importance of working with the consumer on an individual level to reach a personalized solution that best fits their situation.
- Approach work with a creative mind, seeking new ways to improve current processes.
Weekly pay via Godshall!
Type: Temp to hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
Understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, OneNote).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible within multiple work types and enjoy working with staff of all levels. Average analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be comfortable with meeting strict deadlines.
- High School diploma required; some college preferred, however not required.
- Experience within the industry, call centers, research specific jobs, production-based roles is preferred, however not required.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.