Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $55k to $65k + bonus
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you desire to work in a boutique wealth management firm with shared goals?
- Are you a licensed wealth advisor that is seeking long-term growth and the opportunity to professionally develop in a small business environment?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Build strong personal relationships to deliver excellent service to an existing book of business
- Review client accounts and financial plans and make any needed adjustments based on a variety of factors such as life changes and market conditions
- Provide regular, proactive communication to clients in addition to conducting in-person review meetings and actively seeking solutions for client needs
- Support the ongoing growth of the firm through actively developing new business opportunities through referrals and networking
- Contribute to the team approach by building advisor relationships and assisting with larger cases. This includes participating in meetings with other advisors to gain knowledge and experience with more complex client needs and working independently with individual book of business
- Work collaboratively with clients other professional contacts including CPAs and estate attorneys to provide a holistic approach to wealth management
- Contribute to the collective growth of the team and develop professionally in a way that supports the asset and revenue goals of the firm
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Series 7 and 66
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Desire to serve customers and passion for helping others
- 5+ years of related experience
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!