Greenville, SC 29601 US
Why you will love this job: Busy Upstate medical practice needs positive and upbeat LPN. Assist in managing patient care while making every patient feel comfortable and cared for. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Salary: $20-$25/hr BOE - Plus, $5,000 Sign on bonus paid out quarterly for the first year of employment!
What your future day will look like:
- Perform quality nursing care by working directly with a physician in the office setting
- Provide accurate vital signs, injections, EKGs, breathing treatments, IV lines, dressing changes, medication administration
- Responsible for triaging and prioritizing all patient emergency phone calls, sick phone calls and walk-in sick visits at office
- Being the lines of communication between the physical and patient by answering my chart messages accurately and in a timely manner.
Benefits Offered: Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Temp-Hire or Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- LPN graduate of a certified program
- Current BLS training
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Epic training preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.