Lab Quality Engineer
Duncan, SC 29334 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to be play a key part in a company's growth?
- Would you like to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the Upstate?
- Would it make you happy to in an excellent collaborative work environment?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work as the quality expert for the company s product and process
- Act as a liaison between customer, manufacturing, and engineering to ensure quality requirements are met
- Design procedures to assure product/service quality
- Manage capital expenditure for laboratory equipment to support future needs
- Utilize Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing to improve processes and quality, eliminating failures/losses
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
- Recommend corrective actions for any quality issues, permanently eliminating defects
- Develop, maintain, and apply quality strategies in accordance with ISO9001, AS1900, NADCAP, S1000 & ISO14001 industry standards
- Perform internal and external audits, developing reports based on results
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- 5% annual bonus
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical, Chemical or Materials Science Engineering
- 7+ years in a quality, engineering & laboratory environment
- ISO9001, AS9100, NADCAP, GE S1000 and Six Sigma/L:ean Manufacturing Auditing & Development experience required
- Industrial gas turbine, aerospace, or automotive lab experience/certification strongly preferred
- Experience with metallography sample preparation, microscope, blue light, CMM & SEM preferred
- Experience using precision measuring devices, strong knowledge of both US and metric measurement systems
- Strong attention to detail
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.