Large Group Benefits Account Manager
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Is it a company with a strong local presence and a global footprint?
- Is it a company that provides you with all the tools and support you need to do your job?
- Is it a role where you can use your knowledge of benefits?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- You will build relationships of trust with vendors and clients.
- You will stay on top of benefit trends and advise clients of options.
- You will demonstrate your knowledge of compliance and legislative issues such as ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA and more!
- Medical benefits including dental and vision.
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- You will have 10 or more years of experience in Human Resources with at least 2-3 years in Employee Benefits
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Prefer someone with a PHR or SPHR.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!