Logistics Project Manager
Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for a remote role?
- Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the upstate?
- Would you enjoy being a part of an excellent work culture with cutting-edge technology?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Develop and track project schedule, timeline and budget
- Lead project kick-off and reviews of project progress
- Work with permitting agencies to ensure on time and correct permits for projects
- Manage the project team
- Project site audits and support
- Support and find solutions to any project issues thata arise
- Interact with customer on project progress
- Procurement of of project resources
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, STD, LTD
- 401K + company match
- PTO and holiday pay
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Ability to travel occassionally to customer site
- Transportation/heavy haul or civil engineering project management experience desired
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.