Easley, SC 29642 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work for a market leader in the metal machining industry?
- Are you looking for a family-like cultural environment within a global company?
- Do you want to be the leader of your own projects?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Lead a team to repair mechanical and electrical failures on CNC equipment
- Lead preventative maintenance activities
- Repair and troubleshoot control systems and fixtuers on plant equipment
- Work with production supervisor and maintenance technicians to execute work orders
- Get machines up and running to capacity
- Oversee and compose maintenance procedures - compiling records of equipment and machinery
- Train and supervisor employees of the maintenance department
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of spare parts for all machiens to minimize downtime
- Move/install plant and building equipment - making pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic line connections
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of CNC maintenance experience - Makino, Mazak, SW, Heller & Okuma
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, machine drawings and written instructions
- Knowledge of Fanuc & Mitsubishi CNC controls
- Siemens PLC experience preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.