Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Did you just graduate with a mechatronics or industrial maintenance degree and are looking for your first maintenance position?
- Are you looking for a role within a well-established company?
- Would you like to be in a role that has strong on the job training?
- Would you like guaranteed overtime on first shift, 5:30am-4pm?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Install, repair, and maintain machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoots the source of the problem and finds solutions
- Help with preventative maintenance to ensure reliability
- Work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Determine which parts will be needed for work
- Remove/replace defective parts
- 401K + match
- Full medical benefits
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate's degree in mechatronics or industrial maintenance preferred
- 1+ year maintenance experience in an industrial plant
- Electrical/mechanical aptitude
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.