Manufacturing Customer Service Representative
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a customer service professional looking to join a well-established manufacturer in strong growth mode? If so, a great local company is looking for a Manufacturing Customer Service Representative to join their team!
- This position will be 1st shift (8am-5pm Mon-Friday)!
- Grow your career in a fun and family oriented environment!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Respond to company client needs to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Work with various company departments to resolve customer service issues
- Routinely perform data entry for product information and documentation
- Coordinate with shipping/manufacturing to provide product order status to customers.
- Company offers a great benefits package once hired on!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior data entry experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.