Manufacturing Staff Accountant
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Why you will love this job:
- Wear jeans to work
- Hiring Immediately!
- Excellent work/life balance. Great environment for the outdoor enthusiast
What your future day will look like:
- Financial statement creation and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost accounting and fixed asset/depreciation reporting
- Absorption variance reporting
- Production data gathering for absorption plan recommendation
- Trend analysis
- Inventory management
- Maintenance of planning and budgeting models
- KPI analysis and reporting
- Other accounting functions when needed
- Paid Holidays
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of manufacturing accounting experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- A strong ability to execute detailed accounting functions on a daily basis
- Clean personal credit
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.