Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to work for a company where your designs, ideas and creativity are brought to life in retail stores around the country?
- Do you enjoy marketing roles that involve the blend of strategy, research, creative and analytics?
- Do you want to work with vibrant team in a growing fun business?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work closely with Marketing Manager in strategic planning and market research.
- Lead Marketing Coordinators executing social media campaigns.
- Conduct competitive analysis, evaluate trends, and strategize for additional business growth.
- Work closely with big box retailers and online consumer product dealers in product launches and ongoing physical and digital presence.
- Use creative tools such as PowerPoint and Photoshop for web site, digital ads, and sales presentations.
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Communications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in strategic marketing role
- Consumer products and e-commerce, a plus
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we will review your experience and skills. You will then hear back quickly with the next steps.
If you have already spoken with Godshall, please reach out to your recruiter. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience and skills are a perfect fit for.
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!