Greenville, SC 29601 US
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a licensed Mechanical Engineer looking to advance your career?
- A well-established Architectural & Engineering firm in beautiful downtown Greenville, SC is looking to add a Senior Mechanical Engineer to their talented team!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Manage the design of mechanical/HVAC & plumbing (including fire protection) systems for primarily healthcare facilities
- Serve as a lead in the Mechanical Engineering Group to coordinate the work od designers/technical support personnel
- Prepare drawings, design calculations and energy analysis for client review
- Assist in the proposal phase including determining fees/requirements
- Interface with clients to communicate status on projects and resolve any potential issues
- Company offers and excellent benefits package!
- Medical /dental insurance
- PTO with additional sick leave
- 401K plan with company match
- Performance based bonus program
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in HVAC/plumbing system design
- 5+ years of specific HVAC design experience with healthcare facilities
- P.E. certification in with S.C. or N.C.
- Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.