Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Greer, SC 29652 US
Why you will love this job:
- Global company with diverse set of products
- One of the largest suppliers of their product
- A company focused on sustainability
- Hiring Immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Responsible for reliability across various departments
- Cost control for maintenance spend, tracking budget
- Coordinate PM schedule and coordinate downtime when needed
- Analyze equipment failures/breakdowns, determining root cause and corrective actions
- Responsible for keeping CMMS up to date
- Process/equipment improvements
- Great health package
- 401K with match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years industry experience
- Experience in a chemical plant is a plus
- Troubleshooting skills
- Analytical in thinking
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.