Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Gray Court, SC 29645 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Work for a thriving upstate area manufacturing firm in growth mode that is building out their dream team of industrial maintenance professionals
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Great first shift hours - 7:30am-4:30pm
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Supervise and support mechanical technicians
- Coordinate schedule and record mechanical maintenance jobs and PMs
- Liason between departments to resolve mechanical maintenance issues
- Assist in troubleshooting and repair of mechanical equipment/components
- Develop solutions to maintenance and safety issues
- Monitor growth and development of maitenance employees
- Manage vendors and contractors for maintenance activities
- Health, Life, Vision, LTD
- Competitive PTO
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years manufacturing maintenance experience
- Previous supervisory or management experience required
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of PLC controls and variable speed drives (Siemens preferred)
- Experience with motors and control wiring/hardware
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.