Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a problem solver with the ability to juggle multiple projects and clients in prioritizing and tailoring media plans?
- Are you comfortable not only with media buying but also in media planning?
- Do you enjoy working on a collaborative team in an in office creative setting? This is an ON-SITE role with flexibility. NOT a remote position.
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Manage media plans, budgets, project deadlines and all aspects of assigned media accounts.
- Maintain working relationships with the media supplier base.
- Comfortable working traditional and digital accounts, approximately 30%/70% mix.
- Ability to work with many individual publishers.
- Solve media- marketing problems through smart, well-designed advertising plans.
- Prepare media recommendations and POV documents.
- Negotiating rates and/or make-goods for all media.
- Compiling and interpreting media data and statistics.
- Reviews media billing worksheets for accuracy.
- Medical, dental and vision
- PTO and Holiday Pay
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum 4 years of media or marketing experience in agency
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Presentation skills
- Experience with media buying software (Strata, Advantage or SmartPlus)
- Experience with Google advertising preferred.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!