Medical Billing Coder
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to start your weekend early with a half day every Friday? This specialty medical office is looking to add an experienced medical biller/coder to their team.
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Posting payments
- Collection and management of patient accounts
- Follow up of claims and delinquent accounts
- Strong customer service with patient & insurance calls
- Uniform stipend
- 401K w/ match
Type: Temp - Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Medical billing/coding experience required
- CPC a plus, but not required
- Epic experience preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.