Medical Billing Specialist
Greenville, SC 29605 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to use your medical billing knowledge with growing specialty practice that has an excellent reputation serving Upstate residents?
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your day will look like:
- Request authorizations, occasionally same day, for injections, procedures and in office surgeries
- Check eligibility and run eligibility reports for assigned offices
- Claim follow up and denial reprocessing for Medicare and other insurances
- Communicate with payers regarding denials and coverage changes
- Post insurance and patient payments
- Uniform stipend
Type: Temp - Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Two years of medical billing experience required
- EMR experience
- Strong, detailed attention with documentation
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.