Nonwoven Regional Sales Manager (West)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101 US
Why you will love this job:
Amazing company in serious growth mode! Growing family-owned business with established industrial accounts is expanding its footprint into the various filter and filtration markets providing job security and career growth opportunities. The client is a leading filtration company that specializes in customized and highly engineered filter and filtration media solutions. The newly hired nonwoven filtration media sales representative will assist in growing sales in the synthetic rolled goods markets for OEMs as well as other industry-related filtration opportunities. The sales representative will enjoy working remotely and have success by growing existing accounts and obtaining new accounts within the West Coast territory. Sales representatives who enjoy traveling to clients and collaborating to help solve clients' filtration needs will thrive in this position.
What your future day will look like:
- Reaching out to established and new prospective buyers/users of filter/filtration synthetic nonwoven and woven materials.
- Growing assigned territory by establishing target accounts and moving them successfully through the sales cycle.
- Developing engineered media solutions for clients and pricing/quoting new business/products.
- Multitasking, prioritizing, and managing 100's of potential sales possibilities.
- Consulting with prospective buyers via phone, video, conference and/or in person.
- Collaborating with industry-related organizations.
- Attending future trade shows.
- Working with plant engineers/manufacturing to coordinate the availability of product lines.
- Highly competitive healthcare and benefits package
- 401K match is 1:2 match up to 6%
- Generous PTO plan.
- Paid travel expenses
- Commission and Bonuses
- Vacation and Holidays
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience selling within the Nonwoven and/or filtration goods industry.
- Technical acumen on characteristics of nonwoven and woven materials.
- Have established industry contacts.
- Good with math
- Team Player
- Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel as needed, about 50%.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President/ Nonwovens Executive Recruiter
Drew Brown joined the Godshall team in 2003 and oversees the Sales and Marketing responsibilities at Godshall. Drew also handles recruiting top tier level talent specifically for the nonwovens industry. After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management from Clemson University, Drew worked for Southern Weaving Company as a process engineer. Later Drew joined a world-renowned chemical company as their sales representative promoting products to the textile and nonwoven industries. Drew is very active as a community volunteer, serving on several Upstate boards. Drew runs the Alaskan Sporting Clay Classic each year to benefit mission work in Alaska and Yukon Territories. When he’s not in the office, you can find Drew at any Clemson related event, golfing, or hunting.