Nonwovens Plant Manager
Concord, NC 28025 US
Why you will love this job:
Are you interested in working for a new state of the art needlepunch nonwoven manufacturer of high quality and high-performance nonwovens? Do you seek a career where you can grow with a rapidly growing company in a thriving industry? Is leading production management in a continuous processing environment something that meets your career needs? Do you desire a work location in a rural location yet close by to Charlotte, NC?
What your future day will look like:
- Managing production and quality management teams
- Improving costs and efficiencies
- Training employees
- Project management of new machinery installations
- Working with engineering on preventive maintenance programs
- Routine meetngs with corporate
- Position reports directly to the President
- Benefits Offered:
- Client will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Complete Benefits Package
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- At least 5 years production management experience in a technical textile or nonwoven continuous process operation.
- Ideally, a candidate with nonwoven / needlepunch within the bedding/automotive industry.
- Coating/Lamination experience a plus.
- 2-4 year technical degree or extended experience.
- MUST be eligible to work in the USA.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you ve applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you re checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we re considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President/ Nonwovens Executive Recruiter
Drew Brown joined the Godshall team in 2003 and oversees the Sales and Marketing responsibilities at Godshall. Drew also handles recruiting top tier level talent specifically for the nonwovens industry. After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management from Clemson University, Drew worked for Southern Weaving Company as a process engineer. Later Drew joined a world-renowned chemical company as their sales representative promoting products to the textile and nonwoven industries. Drew is very active as a community volunteer, serving on several Upstate boards. Drew runs the Alaskan Sporting Clay Classic each year to benefit mission work in Alaska and Yukon Territories. When he’s not in the office, you can find Drew at any Clemson related event, golfing, or hunting.