Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you thrive in a creative and fast paced environment?
- Is organization and process improvement your strength?
- Are you a leader in driving a positive office culture?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Lead the daily operational and administrative functions to ensure efficiency, safety, and compliance. Examples: opening/closing office procedures, phone procedures, office cleanliness, organizational team meetings, onsite client meetings, supply inventories, equipment operations, etc.
- Manage and mentor three direct reports; assign tasks and review deliverables providing feedback as necessary.
- Collaborate with the broader organizational team (HR, Operations, and Business Development) to ensure organizational preparedness and operational efficiency as well as excellent customer service delivery to both external and internal clients.
- Assist in creating a positive interactive culture by reinforcing the company s core values, mission and culture on a regular and consistent basis. Includes planning and coordinating team-building events and activities.
- Coordinate and manage onsite client, internal, vendor, and social meetings/events.
- Lead in the preparation of company-wide meetings and initiatives to include managing and monitoring budget as needed.
- Coordinate administrative support to senior leaders by the office support team by ensuring daily/weekly preparedness, travel arrangements, communications, value cap recognition, etc.
- Assist in problem solving around internal process improvements.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K with employer match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years professional office experience; experience in Human Resources or Accounting a plus Bachelor s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills (especially in Microsoft Office products i.e., Microsoft, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Office Management Experience
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!