Onsite Field Technician
Easley, SC 29640 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work for a strong family owned POS company in the quick serve fast food industry?
- Are you interested in traveling to client sites and utilize your technical strengths?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Travel to client site and install point of sale equipment, peripherals, structured cabling and network device for restaurants.
- Work closely with the production team to meet deadlines and have a passion in helping others.
- Outstanding Benefits Package!
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Work off hours and overnight shifts
- Overnight travel (2-3 days)
- Valid Driver s License
- Network Wiring Termination
- Proficient with Hand Tools
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael Bays has been an IT Recruiter with Godshall for 10 years. Originally from Pennsylvania, Michael fell in love with the south while obtaining his BS in Management and MS in Human Resource Development at Clemson University. He then went on to recruit for a software company and was a Director or HR for a computer hardware firm. When he’s not at work, you can find this 2 time cancer survivor cheering on his alma mater and being the best father to his two boys, Lance and Jake.