Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you thrive in a consultative role where you can be part leader and part do-er with responsibility for execution of the strategic plan?
- Are you a creative thinker and influential collaborator who can implement growth and innovation quickly?
- Would you love to work in beautiful downtown Greenville?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Support the Chief Operations Officer with all aspects of the company and its numerous divisions
- Coordinate training of brokers and staff as well as the Junior Trainee Program
- Oversee the Accountability Partner Program
- Review commission packages
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Assist marketing and internal communication efforts
- Coordinate company events
- Manage internal logistics of phone, computers, etc
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K + match
- PTO and sick days
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to pass background check
- BS in Accounting, Real Estate, Finance or Economics required
- 5+ years leading initiatives within real estate, commercial banking or financing. Professional Service experience a must!
- 3+ years in training and development preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.