Greenville, SC 29609 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy a collaborative team environment?
- Do you like working for a community centric organization?
- Would you like a casual work structure?
- Do you enjoy frequent team engagements?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Support file processing across client, network, and internal teams timely and accurately.
- This will be a cross functional role that will provide the opportunity to learn business operations under the guidance and direction of management
- Manage account level issues to and from firm/client
- Process and review defined exception reporting
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
- Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board
- Resolving Network and Internal issues and concerns
- Key lead between clients/servicers and company
- Identifying and communicating servicer needs
- Relationship building between internal departments
- Facilitate and deliver successful completion of assigned projects representing the operations team. Projects may include but not limited to audit responses, client system conversions, and balance recon
- Requires self- directed task management skills, as well as open communication and teamwork within the organization
- Full health benefits
- Competitive PTO and Holidays
- Profit sharing
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor s Degree preferred but not required
- SQL/MySQL and advanced Excel knowledge preferred
- Effective communication skills to ensure correct prioritization of cross functional duties
- Ability to contribute to the skill set of team members in a collaborative and thought-provoking manner
- Time management and resource management experience to ensure effective management of workload
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management
- Strong mathematical skills
- Solution oriented approach to problems
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.